I’ve been making this salad for years and then I realized it’s kind of Cinchy. Since summer began I’ve made this a few times. I like it best with arugula but I had romaine lettuce on hand when I made this. Sometimes I’ll substitute feta for the goat cheese as well.
Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad
- Produce: 1.5 cups of lettuce or arugula; sliced strawberries
- Whole Grain: Slice of Whole Grain Bread
- Lean Protein: 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Plant based fat: sprinkle of sliced almonds and a little less than 1 tablespoon of EVOO
- SASS: small amount of dijon mustard, black pepper, dried oregano, aged balsamic vinegar