- Cappuccino with skim milk, Fruity Waffle Sundae ( Shape Blog )
- Chipotle Vegetarian Fajita Burrito Bowl (P. 152)
- Piece of Chocolate
- Greek Salad-Created my own from the 5 puzzle pieces
- More Chocolate-Whoops
- Cinnamon Walnut Apple Crisp (P. 107)
- 30 minutes walking on the treadmill
It was another interesting day on the Cinch diet. I had my menu planned out for the day and ended up not making any of them.
Here’s my fruity waffle with kiwi and cranberries:
I had lunch at Chipotle and had Cynthia’s recommended Burrito Bowl:
This was good but I definitely missed the rice. After making homemade meals I prefer to make my own now.
I created a greek salad from the puzzle pieces and I LOVE this. I will have this a lot!
- Produce: 1-1/2 cups lettuce, 2 Tbsp sundried tomatoes, 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- Whole Grain: 1/2 whole grain pita
- Lean Protein: 1/4 cup feta
- Plant based fat: 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- SASS: 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar, splash of fresh lemon juice, touch of fresh garlic, oregano, cracked pepper
Mix olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and pepper into a salad dressing. Cut the pita into wedges and brush with a little of the dressing and heat for 5 minutes in 400 degree oven. Put it all together for a delicious salad!
I got a variety of dark chocolate to see which one I liked. Well, I found it and after dinner while I was cleaning up, the chocolate in my pantry called my name and I overindulged. Whoops. But I really enjoyed it. The one I recommend is Green & Black’s Organic Chocolate Bar. I got it at Whole Foods.
I then made the Cinnamon Walnut Apple Crisp. This was really good and I will be making this a lot. It tasted like a dessert.
I was supposed to have a glass of milk but I don’t care for plain milk. So while the apples were in the microwave for 5 minutes I had a piece of cheese for my lean protein.